What makes climate deal so hard to do?
- Richard Core | Dec 14, 2009 3:40 PM
- 0 comments
On today’s Marketplace PM show, Sustainability Reporter Sam Eaton takes a look at the key question of the climate change conference: Who’s responsible for heating up the planet and who pays to stop it? One thing is for sure, Sam reports, the longer it takes to find an answer to that question, the higher the price will be.
Marketplace reporters Sam Eaton and Stephen Beard are in Copenhagen, covering the United Nations Climate Change Conference. Angela Kim and Ben Adair at the Marketplace Sustainability Desk and Online Editor Richard Core are also posting updates and links to other coverage.
- 'Meaningful' accord seen as insufficient
- Updates from the press pool on Facebook
- Looking for signals from the conference
- Lord Stern is hopeful
- Climate of protest
- Heavy taxes fuel Danes' clean economy
- Deadlock and disagreements
- Mayors take over Copenhagen
- All sides of the Copenhagen conference
- Divided we stand?
- What makes climate deal so hard to do?
- Responding to climate change disasters
- Finding the action at COP15
- Copenhagen rifts widen
- Insert global warming pun, add ice, and stir
- COP21: Rallies call for Paris climate change action
- COP21: Obama appelle le monde à «être à la hauteur»
- World leaders in Paris for climate-rescue summit
- Paris Deal Would Herald an Important First Step on Climate Change
- COP21: on eve of UN climate conference, Ban says 'time for action is now'