Marketplace reporters Sam Eaton and Stephen Beard are in Copenhagen, covering the United Nations Climate Change Conference. Angela Kim and Ben Adair at the Marketplace Sustainability Desk and Online Editor Richard Core are also posting updates and links to other coverage.
- 'Meaningful' accord seen as insufficient
- Updates from the press pool on Facebook
- Looking for signals from the conference
- Lord Stern is hopeful
- Climate of protest
- Heavy taxes fuel Danes' clean economy
- Deadlock and disagreements
- Mayors take over Copenhagen
- All sides of the Copenhagen conference
- Divided we stand?
- What makes climate deal so hard to do?
- Responding to climate change disasters
- Finding the action at COP15
- Copenhagen rifts widen
- Insert global warming pun, add ice, and stir
- EIB plans $3bn clean energy spend
- A boycott to save the planet (by Desmond Tutu)
- U.S. greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Seychelles' Climate Change Ambassador Jumeau Tells "Sustainability Conference" Islands Must Find Solutions Together
- WMO: El Nino could cause dramatic rise in temperatures