The Peeping Tom
This month back in 1678, the town of Coventry, England first celebrated the world’s most famous streaker: Lady Godiva. Hear the Lady’s taxing tale, then moon over this custom cocktail created in her honor:
“The Peeping Tom,” as concocted by Richard Wood of The Kenilworth, just outside Coventry in Kenilworth, UK.
Add to a shaker:
- 45ml / 1.5oz Arette Reposado Tequila
- 10ml / 1 Tbsp Godiva Original Chocolate Liqueur
- 10ml / 1 Tbsp Carpano Punt e Mes Vermouth
- 10ml / 1 Tbsp Local Kenilworth Honey (or any other type)
- Dash Ron de Jeremy ‘The Adult Rum’
- Dash Bittermen’s Xocolatl Mole Bitters
Shake well and strain into an Old Fashioned glass. Serve denuded of ice or garnish. Drink with eyes closed, lest ye be strycken blinde.