Religious Jokes
God heard man was getting worse. So he sent an angel to investigate. The angel reported back that 95% of people were bad. God wondered out loud what could He do to fix it. Angel replied, the internet, God! We can tell the good 5% more good news and they can spread it and change more people back to goodness! God agreed, and sent e-mails to the 5% to start spreading the news. And do you know what it said? (sigh-oh no...you must be in the other 95%!)


—Rex Wyers, Pace, Florida

«The other joke   Another joke»
Browse Joke Categories
© 2016 Minnesota Public Radio. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy